Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend


Heya!

So Friday I ended up getting home from babysitting at 11pm.....Fortunately, got a ride in to nannying Saturday morning. Hung out with Cassandra and April...

Played Ticket to Ride :)

Ok, guilty confession...I wasn't comfy in the shorts I was wearing, so I randomly went into a store, and walked out wearing a different outfit (don't worry I bought it). I felt vaguely like that scene in National Treasure.

Sunday morning hair



It started out really overcast and by the time we got home from church it was pouring.
products of shopping after church
So Kayt, Cassandra and Hannah and I dawned bathing suits and grungy clothes and went puddle jumping. :) And then of course it evolved into mud swimming in the obstacle course and swimming in the lake...oh, and then hot tub. Loveliness.

shower cap silliness




After the escapade:


And finally, after cleaning up, Cassandra and I had another....interesting :) cooking experience. Yeah, they were supposed to be these fruit rolls...didn't lay the slices flat...I'm blond?! How did you guess?!



Another reason to love mothers.

Yours truly,

Butterfly girl

No comments: