Friday, August 14, 2009

My week in pictures

Monday: the family comes! With boxes and boxes of amazing peaches! Traaaaadition! (The ones from the grocery store up here have become increasingly dry and tasteless.) They'll be camping at Fish Creek for the week.
Believe it or not, I can actually use a grill. Do I fight using it tooth and nail? Yes. Was I forced to under pain of not having super? Yes. Will I smile for the camera to prove I did it? Yes.

And now for the canning process....peeling, peeling, peeling.



So during the peeling I couldn't resist reaching over and sliming Kayt's arm with the peach gunk on my hands...we decided to have a peach peel fight afterwards.


During which I of course forgot to take any pictures. We swam out to "seagull rock" afterwards.

Hanging out at the campground

Play with me!

Yaay for bubbles
Working on the "I'm off on the college adventure" cards
Loving on Ashes :)

You'll be next

mmmmmm....good

Wednesday Kayt and I got dropped off in Plattsburgh, while Mom took Dad and Jord to the airport. Second round of college shopping. I am continually impressed by Kayt's patients with me. Some favorite finds:

luggage! A year ago I would have been scandalized by the pinkness





A new pair of jeans...finally

Sweet bath tote
classy-for $4.00!
nice long make-your-bed-into-a-couch pillow
Still working on scrap booking-less than a year behind now-just last night I finished the time in Liberia!

For my college comfort box: Nothing like a few good verses, dark chocolate and a chick flick to cheer me when I'm feeling down :)

Yours truly,

butterfly girl

No comments: