Friday, August 7, 2009

Yaay for days off!

Mom's bringing Jordy back from work crew! He loves rice (for breakfast, no less!) so I made him a big pot of it.
My aunt and family are camping at fish creek this next week, where Cassandra will join them-very excited to see them.
Then Mom's driving Dad and Jord to the airport for J's graduation-celebration-camping trip in Yellowstone National park. It felt the same way with Kayt for a while:Hi-bye all the time.
She'll drop me in Plattsburgh to do the second round of college shopping. I love the anticipation as it all gets closer.....




You know there's something wrong when you're freezing in August








Hannah brought in the 1st red leaf of fall-WHAT?!-I'm horrified









So I've been in this major sewing phase-no more sewing pile! Yaay! I'm just learning how to sew stretchy fabrics and use elastic and backing. Usually I just do touch ups...did two pairs of pants, a dress, a skirt, and my Houghton T. :)








The dress: Used to be floor length and ever so witchy looking.






The only pair of pants I own that aren't hand-me-downs.
Sewed to mimic skinny jeans




Houghton T and my "Africa skirt"-shortened


Sweet summers skirt bought from one of the local stores and the awesome, super-long scarf from our very own camp store







Yours truly,
butterfly Girl

No comments: