Saturday, August 22, 2009

Chocolate chip pancakes!

Babysat the neighbors for the last time last night :( They were so sweet...talking about what they would bring to college and asking what I was going to. And of course you can't miss the bubble blowing contests: (usually try to avoid these due to the mess...but hey there's no fun like messy fun :)


I'll definitely miss them...probably see them next on Christmas break.

Oh, what a wonderful morning...nice long workout...came back to find Hannah making more pancakes from left-over mix. What a treat! There are days when little sisters are just siblings and then there are days when they're just lovely.

One of my latest projects: making cards to send out the college contact info-my goal is to finish them today and send them out:
Oh, and I can promise more pictures! Kayt and I shop again and then we pick Jord and Dad up today! Yaaay!

Yours truly,

Butterfly girl



No comments: