Friday, July 31, 2009

Shorts

So yeah, just got back from a wonderful, refreshing, looong jog/walk to find that my shorts were.....inside out. I'm being scandalized by my own stupidity. :)

Well, this weekend is promising to be another busy one. Yesterday I nannied and then babysat for another family 5-10:30pm. Today I work as the ice cream girl 12-5...and then 6-10 babysit Hudson and Elly...and then get a ride into Aprils where I'll be staying for the night. Because Saturday I'm nannying...and it's Mom and Dad's anniversary so they can't drive me in. Not quite as thrilling as shopping, (which Mom, Kayt and Hannah are currently doing :) but it'll be fun to hang out with Cassandra on Saturday.
Received the labels I had ordered, only to remember that I'll only be at this address for another month. Still putting them to good use though! My mind was running in 100 different directions with all the things I want to get done in my last month before college. (ahhhh! :)

Got $25 dollars worth of pictures developed for my scrapbook (I'm still about a year behind...but catching up!)

Random photo of the flowers we got for Mom last Sunday.

No comments: