Thursday, July 2, 2009




Well, Wednesday was officially my best day so far on the icecream girl job...aka less mistakes. The customers totally made my day:
An old man wanted a cone fore himself and a cup for his dog :)
A couple grinning under umbrellas and and ordering icecream in the pouring rain.
A little kid :"That's a good amount of change."
Plus of course, the polka dots:
So I finished doing a 2-day cleaning of the house today. Started yesterday, when the family left. So far, life as a single is pretty mellow. I suppose I imagine myself slightly older.....oh, you know like in the movies,coming back from some high-heel job and flopping down on the huge couch red wine and chocolate in hand. :) Well I have the chocolate...I suppose I can wait for the wine. Truth is it doesn't even taste good, I'm just infatuated with it because it seems so " romantic." yes, I'm an avid fan of Anne of Green Gables :)
So during my cleaning to day I deposited some things into the attic. Check out some of the treasures up there:




Love it.
Yours truly,
Butterfly girl



No comments: