Monday, June 29, 2009








Wow, it's already the 29th!
I opologize for the delay...batteries are a pain. Just bought rechargable ones for my camera :)
Well, let's see 25th was Jordans B-day-very fun...his present is still in the mail.
So us girls were swimming by the boat dock and decided to dress up princess-like for J's birthday super. Super fun! It was held on a neighbor's boathouse overlooking the lake.


La Ti Da!

Kaytidid and me
Spinny!




Let's be airplanes!


Oh, and then high-school graduation-2 graduates in the house now :)




That's my brother!


Kayt left for Crane music school/camp

Icecream girl job (still have heaps to learn.) Oooh, but have had plenty of visions for fixing it up all retro. :)

Church-I love my Jesus family...it's uplifting just being around them.


And today Jordan and I worked on redecorating the high school Sunday school class room. We had previously done the prayer room with Kayt...huge success. So now we're back at it.

Oh and looking forward to: boys (aka-Jord and Dad) going hiking and girls (aka-Mom and Hannah) visiting family.
WHICH MEANS.....home alone! I'll definitely miss them...but oh, blessed detox time to dance to music as loud as I want...clean and the house stays clean....make fancy meals with whatever food I want...watch movies...oh, independence. :)
Well goodbye my lovelies! And I'll try to write more often!
Yours truly Butterfly girl.






No comments: