Monday, June 15, 2009

Another Day

So today was fairly productive.

I now have officially filled my week (brimming actually) with jobs that pay: Nannying, cleaning houses and working at a local campground store. Yaay! Bring on the business. Actually had to turn down some...7 days a week is a bit much. Enjoying Sabbath not just because I totally believe in it, but also as a survival technique:)

Plus, firing off more annoying questions to my college admissions counselor at Houghton and pursuing the work-study program.

I am so blessed.
I'm one of those crazy people that has to clean and redecorate my room every so often. So this time I went with a more classic look. Color scheme: RED
Indulge in the joys of redecoration:

Some sweet Christmas ribbon and perfume from my God-sis in Holland!
Beloved waste basket

Best part: Mom's purse from when she was a little girl

Yours truly,

butterfly girl

No comments: