Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Day Off!


Yaaay! Slept in, a nice long walk. Laying in the hammock, basking in the sun and reading Captivating and it has indeed become more and more captivating...I can't seem to put it down. It's beautifully written and made me cry and laugh. One major point today was that Lucifer originally fell from being an angel because he became prideful of his beauty. The authors pointed out that perhaps Satan attacks and tempts our souls because he no longer has that beauty and is scared of who we could be as reflections of Christ's beauty. Wow.

Generally, a delightfully relaxing day. I got stressed out a bit this evening. Mom had left to support a friend in crisis and we didn't know when she would get back. Cleaned a bit, Jordan made super, Kayt did the dishwasher. Went to club...I love the songs and as much as the intro to Jesus talks are wonderful I've heard them so many times. tonight it was the sin talk..it still made me tear up....yes I'm one of those girls that loves movies where you just sit there with a box of tissues and sob. :)

Baking cookies for Hannah' something-or-other at school didn't help the stress level. The first batch of dough kept burning (to little flour..I was told when mom got home). It was during the burning of the cookies that I had a futuristic revelation. To my horror I could just see my future husband coming home from work, to find me sobbing over a batch of beautifully blackened cookies and a smoky kitchen....yeah, definitely not going to be cooking much. :)

Ok pics from today...mostly just having fun dressing up:



Yours truly,

butterfly girl

No comments: