Sunday, June 14, 2009

Page turned

When was the last time I wrote you? January? You know what they say, "time is of the essence."




Right now I am satisfied and gloriously, insatiably happy. I am home, albeit secure and resettled and anticipating the future, but most importantly with my family and that is home. Home where they know all my precious mistakes all my aspirations and quirky moments. Home where Jordan treasures Christian nonconformity and plays guitar. Home to a beautiful mother who got a bone marrow transplant, but more importantly had a blood transfusion with Jesus. Home to my A plus Kaytlin up at midnight to go hottubboing with me. Home to wonderful Hannah, dancing around after super and Dad promising everyone neck braces when I drive. :)






Yes, high school diploma-adorned in all girliness!


Now: thrillingly thundering, pouring rain...and highly appreciated. Down with all mediocre grey days! Give me thunderstorms!





Rian boots save the day!


And of course polka dots and cherries.

Yours truly, butterfly girl

No comments: