Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Glorious Day!













Today is splendid. Each color lit up by the sun. It makes me want to somehow contribute to the beauty I find myself surrounded by. The leaves, the wind. Babysitting was lovely as ever. In our small (now touristy) town...there are still backstreets winding around untamed meadows of long grass and lupin, buttercups, forget-me-nots and dandelions. Walking through town for my ride home I passed one such meadow growing on a hill. The breeze carried the strong fragrance. It was so intoxicating and alluring..without a second thought I breathed deeply of the heavenly stuff. And was left to blissfully wonder whether one of the passing cars was carrying some drug. No, no, it was simply God's beauty reflected...and we living under the curse of sin have become so numb to it, that when we do sense it, we are overwhelmed. It's so beautiful...


chicken purchased by Mom (aka not endorsed by me:)




Tomorrow I'm and ice cream girl!

No comments: