Sunday, September 6, 2009

Weekend!


Yaay! No more head-cold! Made it through the school week and loved it!
Just found out that Mackenzie will be up to visit...super exciting :)

This weekend was awesome. Friday I was able to give the room a thorough scouring..pickup/vacume/dusting session. Plus, of course with the music blasting. I was in the middle of waiting for the laundry to finish and decided to give myself a pedicure...so you would have found me walking around with those weird blue toe separators....they're actually quite uncomfortable. :) That night watched Remember the Titans with my RA (really good; highly recommend it)
Saturday was glorious...walked the full length of Centerville road (my adopted jogging road.) It was very eventful. Towards the end of the road 2 untied dogs communicated quite clearly that should I put one toe on their territory I would become breakfast. I was too set on reaching the end of the road to let them win....although I can't say how I felt about having a conversation with 2 canines concerning walker safety and my respect for their territory. There was a garage sale going on that morning and about 6 Amish buggies passed.

Lydia and Brianna rocking it :)


Women's soccer game. All the girls got dressed up crazily to cheer them on....Heidi and Jen and I continue the movie night tradition. Watched the Fantastic Four last night.
And this morning's church service was awesome. The sermon focused on the Parable of the prodigal son and how God really likes a party....and that we need to live that enthusiasm for Christ out here on earth...to let people have a taste of the party that awaits in heaven.
Well adios mi amigos!
Yours truly,
butterfly girl

No comments: