Sunday, September 27, 2009

Photo-shoot!

Photo shoot time! Anastasiya needed some pics around campus, but wanted a groupof us to go, so Lauren and I took her up on it. We all went gallavanating around campus and laughed like little girls:

Let me introduce you to Anastasi:she loves flowers



















And Lauren: who makes the most hilarious faces ever

EWWWW! A SLUG!























Give me back my coat!









Say Cheese!

























We found the pagoda!














"I'll fly away oh glory I'll fly away..."



"Dancing.....dancing!"



















































I've never seen a blue fire hydrant before!
















We love the chapel!

















And the science center






























Toes and fingers!















Loves physics
















Oh, and one of the coolest things about campus is the verses on the cornerstones of the buildings















open up!














Yours truly,
butterfly girl

No comments: