Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello, my poor neglected thoughts!

Things cherished:

A fancy "picnic" with various roommate-less hall-mates before October break. Complete with sparkling grapejuice and pomegranites-definitely a favorite memory.

Tea one insomniac night with our neighbors.

Homecoming dance with lights in the trees and wedding music (scandal I know:)

2 hours spent trying to secure, speakers, lounge and movie for a movie night

Java dates

Crazy writing exercises for class.

A teacher yelling "fight!" before a debate.

My family's day long visit-apple picking-my sisters antique hat and heels-laughing with Mom and Dad-stopping at a random restaurant for lunch-making me homesick for weeks.

Alex's lovely, elegant, full-of-laughs bridal shower.

My roomy's animated stories of a crazy high school teacher.

Our Secret Santa party

Spending hours throwing clothes over shoulders aiding Kate in her attempt to not look like "a frumpy" college kid during a presentation to perspective students.

Fights over whether grapefruits really do smell "manly."

No comments: