Friday, August 6, 2010

Hello, here I am once again to refute any suspicion that I have gone into early hibernation.
Quite the opposite I assure you:) Although my online Adolescent Lit course ended, this last month is making up for the leisure of the rest of the summer and still being wonderful. I am working three very part time jobs-one at a dollar store and two nannying. Trying to fit in those last minute catch-up-on-life visits with lovely friends. Mom's in berry heaven, picking blackberries, raspberries and blueberries practically every day and making delicious desserts. I finished my two-week cooking goal but continue to add fun recipes to my collection. My next (might happen) goal is to make and outfit from a pattern-entirely on my own (not excluding verbal help/directions from my dear madre.) College text-books have been ordered and I'm hoping to ship some stuff down soon, seeing as that weekend is quite busy at camp so I'll be getting to college via train. (Although rather romantic, still the reality of only being able to bring two bags:)
The weather has been glorious. Just a few days ago we had a beach date w/ some of mom's friends. And although I managed to get a killer sunburn, it still was lovely (thank you aloe-vera!). Call me crazy but there is just something so luxurious about lounging around all bathing-suit, hat and pearls on a beach. Especially when the water's not numbing!
And now my lovelies, I am off to nannying.

Farewell for now

Yours truly
butterflygirl

No comments: