Thursday, May 10, 2012

As a young adult in a highly mobile stage of life....

Well, friends it is a momentous occasion. I have officially packed 90% of my room into two boxes and two pink suitcases. The packing and moving to a different dorm for Mayterm while thinking ahead about storage/travel always makes me increasingly aware of this transitional stage of life. I may pride myself on having less stuff than others but I am always forced to face the truth that despite all quantity or quality of material things one may own, there are always things that are uneeded. Future goal: When I get my own apartment: no U-hall needed!  Hehe. We'll see.

Well, finals are over and I am occupying myself with packing, gathering various free things that others have thrown out which I of course invariably think I  need, cleaning and organizing all the said STUFF, working out various details for Student Teaching, writing long letters to various friends and family, and planning glorious get-togethers with my fellow-Maytermers. 

Looking forward to further adventures!

Aurevior moname!

No comments: