Friday, October 16, 2009

October Break!

I felt bad leaving Sass...but definitely ready to be home for a bit. Rachel offered to drive me to a half-way point where Dad picked me up. Awesome meal at Cracker Barrel. When I got home Hannah was still up and super excited to see me. :)

Yaaaay! So good to see my family and talk to them face to face. I had forgotten our various household quirks. How only our microwave heats a drink perfectly at 2 minutes or needs the handle wiggled in order to start. Or how our VCR eats video tapes. And how I can hear the heater as it starts every morning: VaaavaavaavaavaavavavavvavvVROOOOOOM. But hey, we're moving up in the world! Mom got these sweet new drinking glasses and a new video-tape player...AND Kayt's painting her room a sky-blue!


Yaay for home-cooked meals!

Yours truly,
butterfly girl

No comments: